Need a speaker for your next event? Let’s chat!
With nearly twenty years’ professional speaking experience to over two hundred unique audiences, Cara speaks to a wide range of people but especially loves filling the pulpit on a Sunday morning or sharing her heart over the weekend at a family camp. An Episcopalian with Evangelical roots, she’d love to deliver a short, ten-minute homily or a longer, forty-minute sermon. You do you, Church!
Cara also speaks to…
- Corporate Audiences, mostly around themes of creativity and bravery.
- Women’s and Mother’s Groups, around the idea of finding Beauty in the most unlikely of places.
- Middle School, High School and College Students, around issues of identity – Who am I? Who are my friends? Where am I going?
- Non-Profit and Other Faith-Based Organizations interested in entering into conversations of race and justice. Note: As a white woman and through her work with Freedom Road, Cara is committed to elevating the voices of men and women of color. In that way, she will gladly help lead your group in this arena by helping identify points of privilege, but when it comes to conversations of race, she desires for presentations to happen alongside a person of color.
- Church Gatherings, Conferences and Retreats, as stated above.
- Book Readings, after The Color of Life releases in February 2019.
Here’s the bottom line: if your group needs to hear from a woman whose soul seeks justice, especially when it comes to conversations of recognizing privilege and loosening bonds of oppression, and whose heart wants to encourage the living daylights out of your audience because we’re all just humans after all, reach out to Cara today.
October 7: Pangea Church, Seattle, WA
November 25: Open Door, Walnut Creek, CA
December 4: First Covenant Church of Oakland Mom’s Group, Oakland, CA
March 2: Our Savior’s Lutheran Church Women’s Retreat, Lafayette, CA
Note: Due to personal circumstances, Cara had to cancel several upcoming speaking engagements. Fill out the contact form below to book her for events starting in fall 2018.
Want to see Cara in action?
Here’s a short clip from a weekday mom’s group (February 2017):
And here’s a full-length sermon from Pangea Church, an Anabaptist community (April 2017):
For rates, availability and any other questions, fill out the form below and we’ll get the conversation started. We look forward to seeing if Cara is the right fit for you!
10,510 total views, 12 views today