It’s always fun to look back through all the stories that have been told and lived and experienced over the past year. And 2015 is no exception. Take a walk down memory lane with me, and see if you remember the the top ten posts of my blog from the past year:
10. Rewriting a picture (on motherhood). It’s “in these moments of inadequacy that we discover our true selves – we discover that Beauty can be found in the most unlikely of places.” Yup. Truth.
9. A story, the beach and some family pictures. Remember when Cancan insisted on wearing his swim trunks to family pictures?
8. World’s worst candy striper. Because we all need to hear a story of free soda pop and jumping in elevators at the Salem Hospital.
7. What’s saving my life right now. I loved this prompt from Modern Mrs. Darcy, and have come back to it several times this last year (not always on the blog, but in my head). So, what’s saving your life right now?
5. Jumping on the abundance-believing train. Abundance vs. scarcity: this I can’t get out of my head.
4. 82 ways to succeed at Costco, without really trying. It was also quite the honor when Scary Mommy picked up this story!
3. Friendship, unrequited. This was such a hard-but-good piece of truth for me to write.
2. Bringing sexy back, again. Just a reminder in case you wonder why I used the word “sexy” in the title: because reading is sexy, y’all.
1. A letter to my black son. I am proud of and I stand by my words, just as I am proud of and stand by my beautiful boy.
So friends, that’s about it. What do you remember from this past year? What are some of your most memorable posts from this site? What would you like to like to see more of or see me explore in the new year? PS: Happy New Year!0