We interrupt this regularly scheduled lovely, pensive, endearing writing flow to bring you …5 that just might change your life, as they maybe have mine.
1. I know, I know, coconut water is sooo two thousand and late – but this brand trumps all other brands. As does its price tag, which is why I only treat myself while occasionally grocery shopping at this shall-not-be-named overpriced food-carrying outlet.
2. Thank you, HBH’s new company for the Welcome! Tom’s gift card. Thank you, HBH, for not really being into Tom’s shoes. Thank you, early 90’s for coming back into my life again (should have kept those 7th grade Payless Shoe Source beauties).
3. What, it’s fall? What, another blog highlights the beauty of the orange, the loveliness of America’s favorite squash? I make no apologies for pumpkin-banana-chocolate chip bread baking in the oven. You’re welcome. (And come on over – slices for all!)
4. This little slice of epic-ness right here: my sister and I had our babies three days apart, so it’s always a real treat when the cousins are able to be together. Up next: more baths, the beach, pumpkins in Half Moon Bay, sushi, more family, playgrounds and walks and football and food.
5. K, we’re a little late jumping on the Weeds bandwagon, but it’s pretty pickin’ hilarious – I mean, in a your-heart-goes-out-to-an-illegal-pharmaceutical-provider sort of way.
6. Bonus, bonus! Really, it’s because I felt like I should have put this as #5 instead of Weeds, but I’m trying my hardest to just say no to should’s. Regardless, nanowrimo happens every November – and try as I might, I’ve never gotten past day three of writing, hailing the (albeit bonafide) excuses of grad school, working full-time, pregnancy and then caring for a four-month-old as the main cited quitting reasons. So, will I? Can I? Might I? We shall see.
What about you? What are 5 (ish) things you can’t live without? And will you try any of the above?