Ya’ll: it’s fall.
With the change of seasons, and with the pigskin dominating the television most Sundays, Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays, I am suddenly left to my own amusement and naturally, there births this innate desire to create and get my DIY and bust out the dusty Crock Pot. I start to scour the portals of Pinterest again and I consider investing stock in orange, and with a cup of decaf creamy decaf chai in my hands, all is healed, all is well.
So without further adieu, here are five items I’m looking at creating – who wants to join me? Come on over, come on over, Baby!
1. Word Scramble Pumpkins: I mean, be still my little word-savvy heart. And the best part is, since I get to create the to-be-unscrambled-words, I’ll dominate any opponent. Come on, try me.
2. Whimsical Wordy Floor Mat: Guess what? We just got a BORING woven floor mat that’s just sitting in our kitchen desperately awaiting its own greeting of a message. And if I don’t like it? Voila! Flip that puppy on over.
3. Candy Corn Halloween Punch: I mean, I mean, YES! Not only is this the tackiest drink I’ve ever laid eyes on, but what dinner guest wouldn’t want to participate of this goulish concoction? Drink up, partygoers!
4. Ocean Street Sign: Distressed wood paint + simple, large letters + a beach-themed word? You betcha.
5. BOO-TIFUL Halloween Signage: ugh, sometimes the simplest of designs (wood + letters, see above) end up the best. True dat.
So, tell me, what are you excited to create this fall?
And let’s be honest: how many of these above projects do you think I’m actually going to finish?
Cheers to candy corn punch and my general obsession with all-things-words! xo, c.