Following yesterday’s 22 I’ve never’s, I now present thee to 22 things I have done! By CHM, age 32. Amen.
1. Been scuba diving.
2. Traveled abroad to 9 countries – there’s a standing four-way tie between Switzerland, Italy, Costa Rica and Thailand.
3. Sang a solo and rocked the karaoke.
4. Been a public speaker to an audience of 1000+.
5. Written a love letter.
6. Continued the art of letter writing in general – remember those?
7. Watched every single episode of Sex and the City, Full House and Fresh Prince of Bel Air alike.
8. Tried out for American Idol.
9. Stayed in a monastery.
10. Been backpacking.
11. Been rock-climbing.
12. Been cliff-jumping.
13. Kissed a slug.
14. Run a half-marathon.
15. Made jam from scratch.
16. Made a pie from scratch.
17. Kissed a boy in a graveyard and a cornfield. (Hmmm, this is rather weird to write now, as I don’t think those are the most normal places for high school kids to swap saliva in).
18. Snowboarded and skied, though not very well on either activity.
19. Gone zip-lining – many, many times.
20. Dominated at Scrabble.
21. Loved and lost.
22. Loved and WON.
What have YOU done in your lifetime that would be one of your 22? What, from this list, have you also done?
(Written for Mama Kat’s crew)0