Because I’m home sick on the couch today AND am obsessed with all things Pioneer Woman, here follows a repeat she did a couple weeks ago: 22 things, I CHM, have never done in my 32 years of life…
1. Watched The Lord of the Rings movies. I’ve never been able to get through them. Sad but true, I know.
2. Watched or read the Harry Potter books. I’ve refused to watch the movies as I haven’t read the books yet, so I need to read the books.
3. Been to Africa.
4. Been on a cruise ship. And an aptitude test in high school rated this as my #1 future profession.
5. Prepared the Thanksgiving feast. It’s in my future, someday, I’m sure.
6. Canned or pickled anything.
7. Been in a hot-air balloon. But in the 7th grade I did meet Rudy from the Cosby Show who was standing in a hot-air balloon at a drug-free rally. We high-fived. Don’t be jealous.
10. Cooked a steak.
11. Written a book. I’ve started books, and I want to write a book, and I will someday. So there.
12. Learned the Thriller dance – but I’d like to.
13. Broken a bone. (Although I did think maybe I broke my toe square-dancing once – but really, it was probably just badly bruised. Note to self: never square dance in flip flops).
14. Been to New England in the fall – SO want to go.
15. Taken a cooking class. Okay, so actually old roommate Jeannie and I sort of took one in Thailand, but it was taught by the 12-year-old neighbor boy who donned the chef’s hat. I don’t think that counts.
16. Shot a gun.
17. Gone fishing. (I tried once, but hated seeing the fish squirm around, so that was short-lived).
18. Owned a cat. Sorry cat lovers.
19. Snuggled in a Snuggie.
20. Been to Australia. Hint, hint, James.
21. Gotten into a fist fight. I kind of secretly want to just so I can say I’ve brawled before, you know?
22. Eaten escargot. We used to make fun of our parents mercilessly because they had a package of snails in the cupboard – and now I need to at least see what the fuss is all about.
What have you never done? What on this list HAVE you done?0